In order to ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files on your device, so called cookie. This is the common practice of most major websites.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when browsing. Thanks to this file, the website keeps you informed about your steps and preferences (such as your login name, language, font size, and other settings) for a certain time, so you do not have to retype it when you next visit or browse the website.
Enabling cookies is not necessarily needed for the proper functioning of the website, but it will give you better user-friendliness when working with it. You can clear or block cookies. In this case, however, certain website functionalities may not work the way they should.
Information stored in cookies will not be used for your personal identification and the data structure is completely under our control. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those contained herein.
Some of our websites or sub-sites may use additional or different cookies than those listed above. In this case, detailed information on their use will be provided on the specific site in the separate cookie notification. The Commission may ask you to consent with the storage of these cookies.
You can check and / or delete cookies at your discretion - for details, see website aboutcookies.org. You can clear all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. In this case, however, you may have to manually modify some settings for each site visit, and some services and features will not work.
1. Functional and technical cookies - these cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, such as the ability to sign in to a user's account on the site, store goods in a shopping cart, or detect attempts to illegally log in to your account. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly, their use is essential and therefore we do not ask you to consent to their storage and access to them. In this category we also include cookies, which will keep the contents of your shopping cart even without you being logged in.
2. Analytical cookies - These cookies are used to collect traffic data on our website, search data on our website, and to find out how you move around our site, so we can make it as easy to use for you as possible. As we have taken steps to prevent abuse of these cookies (anonymization on the part of our suppliers) and implement measures to control and restrict the use of these cookies, we will not ask your consent to use them.
3. Marketing and Advertising Cookies - We use these cookies to help you view content that interests you according to your previous preferences and also to display advertising based on your interests. Cookies of this type are stored only with your consent.
1. Browser settings: Although most browsers have basic cookie settings which accept cookies, their settings allow you to delete or reject cookies. However, we need to inform you that in this case, some of the services provided will not work properly.
2. Third parties: Use of third-party solutions to limit cookies, for example website optout.aboutads.info.
3. Custom partner solutions: To restrict cookies you can also use the solutions offered by individual partners as mentioned above.
If you have any questions about cookies and about this document, please do not hesitate to contact us.